St Mary The Boltons

The Boltons

We are a Eucharist based church in the best central Anglican tradition. Consecrated on 22nd October 1850, the Boltons was originally a farm, with the land used as market gardens. Robert Gunter donated the site for the church and it was built in the 19th Century, to a design by George Godwin the younger.

St. Mary’s Church House, The Boltons, London, England SW10 9TB
Get directions
Nearest Tubes: Gloucester Rd Earls Court South Kensington