St Cuthbert’s Earl’s Court

Philbeach Gardens

St Cuthbert’s is one of London’s largest and finest 19th century churches. It was constructed between 1884 and 1887 to designs by the architect Hugh Roumieu Gough. Built of brick, with stone dressings, in a style which recalls the monastic churches of the Middle Ages, it rises dramatically amongst the Victorian terraces of Philbeach Gardens.

  • Audio Visual
  • Disabled Access
  • Music Stands
  • Piano
  • Podium
  • Sound System
  • Staging
50 Philbeach Gardens, London, SW5 9EB
Get directions
Nearest Tubes: Earl's Court West Kensington